Local professionals who represent the diverse businesses and industries within Obion County.
To significantly improve membership relations by enhancing communications with members, increasing member involvement, and supporting of all Chamber events and activities.
To make the Chamber's membership & prospective members feel welcomed; made aware of opportunities, programs, and benefits; as well as ways to get involved.
- Attend Chamber sponsored events whenever possible to show support for our Chamber and Chamber Members.
- Ambassadors should attend all ambassador meetings to stay in the know on all things Chamber related.
- Assist with other Chamber events.
- Expected to recruit and retain members and ambassadors.
- Increased exposure and recognition for you and your business.
- Enhanced career development and networking.
- Opportunity to advance to other Chamber opportunities (board of directors, committees, events, etc.)
Board Member Recognition
- Ambassador of the Year Award Ambassador of the Year will be recognized, along with their business, at the Annual Banque.
NEED MORE INFO? CLICK HERE FOR THE AMBASSADOR INFO SHEET
INTERESTED IN OUR AMBASSADOR PROGRAM? CLICK HERE