To significantly improve membership relations by enhancing communications with members, increasing member involvement, and supporting of all Chamber events and activities.
Local professionals who represent the diverse businesses and industries within Obion County.
To make the Chamber's membership & prospective members feel welcomed; made aware of opportunities, programs, and benefits; as well as ways to get involved.
Volunteer at or attend Chamber functions at least 2 hours each month. You can obtain your hours by attending Business Matter, Business After Hours, Ribbon Cuttings, monthly board meetings, and other Chamber sponsored or hosted events. You may also attend YPOC events to obtain your hours.
- Attend Chamber sponsored events whenever possible to show support and set an example for the Chamber Ambassadors.
- Should be in attendance to all board meetings to assist in the operations and events of the Chamber.
- Should assist in serving as hosts at Chamber sponsored events where needed.
- Board Members are expected to recruit and retain members and ambassadors whenever possible.
- Board Members should be timely in responding to Chamber communication and in carrying out Chamber responsibilities
- Involvement in the decision-making process for the Chamber.
- Involvement in planning for Chamber events.
- Increased exposure and recognition for you and your business.
- Enhanced career development and networking.
- Opportunity to advance to other Chamber opportunities (i.e., leadership positions within the Chamber Board, Chairpersons for Committees, etc.)
For more information on our Ambassador Program contact Lauren Tanner at