latest: online

thunderboltWCMT-AM 1410 was the first radio station to begin broadcasting in Weakley County on June 1957.  WCMT's call letters stand for "Weakley County, Martin, Tennessee" and was solely owned by Jones T. Sudbury of Blytheville, Arkansas.  The property was purchased from Cliff and Virginia Weldon on highway 45 North which would later become known as North Lindell Street in Martin.

hamilton rykerThe Hamilton-Ryker Company was founded by Wayne McCreight in 1971. Crawford Gallimore joined him in his business in 1972. Together, the two have grown Hamilton-Ryker to a Regional Human Resource company with multiple locations, in multiple states, providing flexible staffing solutions in the manufacturing, distribution, healthcare and information technology sectors. Additionally, Hamilton-Ryker is a leader in offering strategic human resource services including executive recruitment, outplacement, consulting, training and risk management support to clients.