With Coronavirus updates changing minute by minute, we feel that it is important to keep our members updated on the latest developments. We are here to support our local businesses and community through this global pandemic. Below you will find resources for small businesses and best practices during this time.
- Coronavirus Emergency Loans Small Business Guide and Checklist
- More small business resources
- Coronavirus Workplace Flyer
- Remote Working Tools
- Covid-19 Small Business Resources
- Coalition Letter on Emergency Assistance for Nonprofits
- Coronavirus resource hub
- Best practices for manufacturers
- Rural Development Response
- Former Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke sees ‘very sharp’ recession, followed by ‘fairly quick’ rebound
- Coronavirus Response Toolkit
- US Travel Association Update
- COVID-19 Unified Press Release
- Hospitality TN Resource Page
- Tennessee Pledge
- Small Business Support
- Unemployment FAQ
- TN to extend unemployment benefits
- Tennesseans encouraged to apply for benefits and services online
- New U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) Guidance on the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA)
- Application for Emergency TANF Cash Assistance
- CARES Act
- Summary of items included in Coronavirus rescue package deal
HOURS OF OPERATION
Starting on Tuesday, March 17, the Obion County Chamber of Commerce will begin a modified work schedule and close its office to visitors.
Staff members will be given the option of working from home or in the office (or combination of both).
Thank you for your support and understanding!